- Juventus manager Massimiliano Allegri has told Chelsea his club will not sell left-back, Alex Sandro, 26.
- Blues boss Antonio Conte is interested in Leicester City midfielder Danny Drinkwater, 27. The loss of Nemanja Matic has left the Blues with only 22 first team players.
- Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp could move for Bayern Munich’s 19-year-old Portugal midfielder Renato Sanches if playmaker Philippe Coutinho, 25, leaves for Barcelona.
- Southampton defender Virgil van Dijk, 26, is set for talks with new manager Mauricio Pellegrino this week, with Liverpool prepared to break their transfer record to sign the Dutchman.
- Liverpool are interested in Monaco’s 21-year-old midfielder Thomas Lemar, who is also a target for Arsenal. They are preparing for life after Coutinho.
- Inter Milan are set to beat Arsenal to the signing of 23-year-old Nice defender Dalbert for £17m.
- Tottenham and Inter Milan are biding their time before making a move for Paris St-Germain full-back Serge Aurier in the hope the 24-year-old’s asking price will decrease.
- Newcastle United want Arsenal forward Lucas Perez, 28, but are not ready to match the Gunners’ £13.4m valuation.
- Everton will step up their pursuit of Swansea’s 27-year-old attacking midfielder Gylfi Sigurdsson by offering a £50m part-exchange deal that would see 19-year-old full-back Callum Connolly join the Welsh club.
- Real Madrid forward Cristiano Ronaldo told the judge presiding over his alleged £13.1m tax fraud case: “If I wasn’t called Cristiano Ronaldo, I wouldn’t be here.”
- Several Barcelona players are “completely sick” of the uncertainty surrounding Neymar’s future at the club.
- Everton midfielder Ross Barkley will have to lower his wage demands to join Tottenham, who are not willing to pay the £120,000-a-week wages the 23-year-old England international turned down at Goodison Park.
- Barcelona will make a £53m move for Arsenal playmaker Mesut Ozil, 28, if they are unable to sign Philippe Coutinho, 25, from Liverpool.
Article By: Dare Ayinde